Thursday 31 October 2013


I love Halloween, it's my second favourite holiday just for the fact you get to dress up and carve pumpkins and eat a lot of junk food haha and this year was my firt ever year I carved a Pumpkin! I was brill.. what do you think?


For a first attempt, I think it's bloody well good! haha
But for a costume this year, I decided to dress up a little differently - usually I'd sway more towards fairy tale/princesses because I thought they were they best things to dress up as, but they've become so popular it's unreal and I wanted something a little different were I'd get to play around make-up more but still keep it in my comfort zone... So this year I decided to be..
..
..
SCAR (from the Lion King) 


I. Am. So. Excited! I cannot wait to do the make-up for this! I have my lion dress etc. at the ready so I'll more than likely do a post on Saturday showing my entire outfit and make-up look!

Happy Halloween! Hope you's all have a brill day/night whatever you's get up too, stay safe!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment