Monday 20 October 2014

MIA and Shopping

I'm going to apologise for being so MIA lately, I've been so busy with tech everyday and working nights that I haven't had time to properly sit down and do a post - granted I don't really have the time at the minute to either, but I don't want to leave you guys hanging.
Plus... I have been doing quite a bit of shopping this past month - like, a lot. Especially in Boots and Superdrug... I'm addicted. So I thought I would share with you the items I have purchsed in the past few weeks, beauty and non beauty. 





 I intend to do a blog post about the make-up items quite soon and I'll obviously be going into a lot more detail as well so keep an eye out :)





2 comments:

  1. Hey Rachel! Glad to see your back blogging again! Nice haul! I love those Revlon Lip Butters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Ohhh I love them too, especially the candy apple one :)

      Delete