Monday 3 November 2014

Halloween

So I hope yous all had an amazing Halloween, I love Halloween, it and Christmas are my two most favourite times of the year. Granted I didn't do very much for Halloween, on Friday I went down to Newcastle with my boyfriend and watched the biggest fireworks display - it was amazing, I had never been to a fireworks display before so I was a big child and on Saturday we were meant to go out, I was intending to be Pocahontas but the weather was terrible, like I mean it was raining like mad, some places were flooded and everything so after we got dinner we decided to be fat and rent movies and eat munchies :)
But I thought I would share with you the make-up I decided to go for on Friday and some Halloween looks I was playing around with on Saturday.


This was my Friday face - I went for a simple winged eye liner, with quite a strong contour and black lips. My brows are also quite defined as I wanted the look to be strong and angled. The products I used were - Maybelline Fit Me Foundation - shade 120
Seventeen Under Eye Concealer - shade fair
Revlon Photo Ready Concealer - shade light
e.l.f  HD face powder - translucent 
MUA bronzer
L'Oreal Eyebrow Pencil  in the colour dark brown
Revlon Liquid Liner in the colour black
Revlon 3D Photoready mascara in the colour black
misssporty lipstick in the shade black

I only done two Halloween looks, just because my skin is so sensitive and applying that much make-up to my face does not end well lol.

This look was more for those who wanted to be a sexy vampire and the like, unfortuately I didnt have any false eyelashes or this look would have looked so much better

This look was for people who wanted to be something simple and for those who didn't want to spend money on buying a costume.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment