Saturday 24 January 2015

Product Review - e.l.f Studio Line Blush



As I'm sure you all know, I love affordable brands and one of those brands is e.l.f. For the price, the quality is amazing. 
The Studio range from e.l.f. is by far my favourite - the packaging is lovely and sleek and the quality of the products is wonderful - my favourite product from the line is their blushers, which I have four of - but I intend on getting more.
The quality and pigmentation of these is wonderful - they last a very log time on my skin, the colour is true to the product, the come off on the skin the same colour as they are in the packaging - they have a lovely smooth texture and as I have sensitive skin, you would imagine cheap products to irritate - but they don't which is great. 
The only thing I would say is that every blush above has some sort of shimmer to it but Mellow Mauve, which is a bit of a shame because I love matte blushes and as Berry Merry is my favourite - it would've been perfect if it had have been matte. But no matter - these blushes are affordable and worth the money so I would highly recommend these 

No comments:

Post a Comment