Thursday 22 January 2015

Product Review - Max Factor Face Finity All Day Primer




I've been trying this product out for a few weeks now and I absolutely love it! The main reason I picked it up was because I was watching one of Tanya Burr's videos and she raved about it and also because it was on offer in Superdrug for only £7.99!
This primer does exactly what it says, it extends the wear of my foundation and concealer etc so that it lasts all day - but it doesn't really do anything else. Yes, it would help to smooth out my skin, but it wouldn't help to minimise my pores or reduce the appearance of fine lines around my eyes etc. but realistically, it doesn't claim to do that, so I'm not all that bothered. And it does come with an SPF of 20 which is an added bonus :)
The consistency of the produc does come out quite thick as you can see from the picture - my hand is tilted and the product hasn't run down, but once it has been applied to the skin it feels quite light which I love. 
If you are someone who needs that extra help or just likes primers that do everything, then this primer may not be for you, but I love it and I would highly recommend to anyone who just wants their foundation to last! 


No comments:

Post a Comment