Thursday 9 April 2015

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation and Primer



As I'm sure I have said quite a few times, I adore L'Oreal and it's fast becoming my favourite drugstore brand and without doubt, I absolutely love this combo! This foundation and Primer is gorgeous and if you were to wear them on their own, they look great as well. 
I bought them together when there was a 3 for 2 which I also done a blog post on which you can find here. The foundation retails for £10.99 and primer is £9.99 which is a tad bit more expensive than other brands like Rimmel and Maybelline.
The primer is gorgeous, it has almost a silver appearances and when it's applied to the skin it gives it such a healthy and radiant appearance - without looking oily or greasy.
The foundation is also very radiant without looking oily, it just makes your skin look so healthy and beautiful and as if it's glowing from within. It has I'd say a medium to definitely a builable full coverage as it does a very good job at covering the redness on my cheeks. 



         Here is a picture of the primer and foundation together - as you can see my skin looks flawless and radiant and I'm absolutely in love! You all need to try this combo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment