Monday 11 May 2015

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation


Here I am wearing my NARS Sheer Glow Foundation and my skin just looks wonderful and healthy with a lovely glow. On my lips I have Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Don't Pink of It (10) which is a gorgeous muted matte pink shade

I have wanted this foundation for ages and unfortunately no where in Northern Ireland sells it and to be honest, I didn't want to buy it online in case it came broke or something, so I decided to wait until I went to Birmingham to get it. 
I got the shade Punjab which is Medium 1 and it was £31...... pretty expensive I know, but that's around the standard price for a high end foundation and it was totally worth it.

The coverage is really nice, I would say it would medium to definitely buildable, it gives the skin a really nice luminosity/dewy glow making the skin look lovely and healthy. It blends really nice into the skin as well and doesn't appear cakey even when I build it to full coverage.
Overall, this foundation is everything I wanted it to be and I will definitely be purchasing it again, maybe even online! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment