Wednesday 17 June 2015

Drugstore Self Tanners

I have used a lot of self tanners from a wide range of brands, and I now think I have found my favourite ones - from Superdrug. I'm all about that natural sun kissed glow and these two tans definitely give that.

The first tan is by the brand Sunkissed which I got when I was over in Birmingham for only £3.99. It has a yummy coconut scent even when rinsed off.  It is very moisturising on the skin and feels lovely as well. Colour wise it is very golden as it has more of a yellow undertone than any of the other tans I used, but once it has developed after a few hours it deepens into more of a natural tan colour.


The second tan is one I have been wanting for ages as I've seen it so much on social media - especially Instagram, and it is  Bondi Sands The Australian tan. I got this the other day when it was on offer for £9.99 and I love it. It also has a yummy coconut scent to it even when rinsed off and depending on how dark you want the tan, you can rinse it off after one hour. The colour itself is very natural, as i you were on holiday - it's not too yellow or orange, but the perfect shade of brown. It's very moisturising on the skin and makes my skin feel and smell lovely



No comments:

Post a Comment