Tuesday 9 June 2015

Pay Day Splurge

I got a little excited when I got paid and made a trip to Yankee Candle because I love candles, and Superdrug to see what goodies I could get and there were a few 3 for 2 offers, which do bad things to me and my bank balance, but no matter, I love make up and this is what I picked up :)


Makeup Revolution is fast becoming one of my favourite drugstore brands, so when I seen this highlighter palette and lip lacquer I new I had to get them. I've also heard so many good things about the MUA velvet lip lacquers so I decided to try them

Maybelline was doing a 3 for 2 offer acros all of their make-up so I decided to pick up their new Master Sculpt kit, I also picked up their baby skin primer becaue I've heard so many good things about it but never thought to try it and finally I picked up a new colour sensational lipstick

Bourjois also had a 3 for 2 on their makeup and I new without doubt, that I had to try their new Aqua Blush so I picked up two and also a Rouge Edition Aqua Lacquer 

And finally I picked up a new Bourjois chocolate bronzer because my other was just crap and also a new Revolution blush :)


No comments:

Post a Comment