Sunday 12 July 2015

Sleek Highlighting Palette - Precious Metals


I got this palette ages ago when it first came out in Superdrug - and I don't know why it's taking me so long to actually review it... weird. But I do really like this product - I think when I got it it was £9.99 which to me is a bargain for the quality of the product. 
You get three cream highlighters and one powder, you also get a wee brush to apply them but I'm not really fond of it, I just like to use my fingers to apply the cream and my realTechniques to apply the powder.
 The packaging is shiny and sleek, and it also closes magnetically which saves the hassel of trying to work it open like so many palettes. The products themselves are lovely, the cream highlighters are smooth and creamy and very well pigmented and the powder is also smooth and easy to blend.



From left to right - Platinum, Royal Gold, Renaisance Gold (Cream) and Antique Bronze (Powder)

No comments:

Post a Comment