Monday 25 August 2014

First Impression - Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in 08 Grand Cru




I bought this on Saturday, and I've literally worn it everyday since. It's absoloutely lovely. Its a new Rouge Edition line from Bourjois and it's called Velvet which is a liquid lipstick range. When I first swatched this shade, I wasn't 100% sure on it and I wasnt sure if that was because it was just a tester and maybe with everyone using it it had made it go all weird or what, but I decided to risk it anyway as I had £10 gathered up on my boots card as you do. 
But I really do love it, it's a really velvety consistency and it feels so soft when applied to my lips, all of the products in this range are a matte finish, and even with that it doesn't leave my lips feeling, or looking dry which is a huge bonus in my book. It does last a long time as well which is awesome. I also love the packaging, it's beautiful and simple and I also love the applicator as it is quite small so it means I don't have to waste time lining my lips or anything. 
Overall I really do love this and I intend to buy more from this range.

2 comments:

  1. I SO need to try some of these! They sound so lovely. I'd love a more wearable shade xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really lovely, I wore it practically everyday on holiday :) I think this is really wearable, I'm a porcelain and I wear it :) x

    ReplyDelete