Saturday 20 April 2013

Tattoo ♥

(I know I've posted a lot today, I've just had these planned for a while! :) )

Okay, so I got this tattoo about 3 weeks ago after waiting for literally about 5 years! I first seen this quote in one of L.J Smiths books - I fell in love with it immediately! 

I was pondering for ages where to get it, what font to get it in and whether or not it would be worth it. 
As I got older, the quote never left my head, I had it written all over my school books, my folders and my computer (not literally, but on a sticky pad :)) so I had to get it! 

So eventually I came up with the perfect font for it, and also where to get it :) I wanted to get it in a place were I would be able to see it and appreciate it....... so, after waiting for a few years, the time came for me to get it done (I was terrified, might I add) but I've never been more happy! :D I absolutely love it!  


 


















The pain on a scale of 1-10 would've been about a 7, especially up and around the armpit region :) This is actually my second tattoo so I was some what familiar with what comes with it :)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment