Saturday 15 November 2014

Autumn/Winter Fashion - Skirts

So recently, as the weather has gotten more Autumnal I have really been loving the whole skirts and tights trend - which to be honest, I was never really into - but this year I have really gotten a thing for skirts so I thought I would show you some of my favourites so far :)




I purchased all of these skirts form Exhibit and I absoloutely love them! The tartan skirt was my most recent purchase - i picked it because I love the tartan style, you can wear it either dressed up or dressed down, depending on the occasion, the material is lovely - it's quite stretchy so it's very comfortable even with the zip up back - I also loved the plu leather band across the waist, I thought it made the skirt look quite edgy. 

The embroidered skirt is by far my favourite. I love the colours I think they're beautiful and very wintery - I'll definately be wearing this around Christmas - but in saying that, I don't think this skirt is secluded to just Christmas - I think it can be pulled off any time of the year. The material is quite thick which I like, the shape is also really flattering as it makes you look more curvy and feminine.

The floral skirt was my first purchase and I love it. The colours are gorgeous - I'm not usually a pink person, but with the whites, greens and oranges I think it gives the skirt some added dimension and doesn;t make it look quite so "girly." I love how it has pockets as well and the added detail of the zip, the shape is also really flattering like the one before and it's just really feminine and lovely.

I do intend to purchase more skirts as they are now one of my favourite clothing items so I will be updating yous on those :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment