Friday 10 July 2015

St. Tropez Gradual Tan in Shower

I am not a fan of this product.
I bought this when it was on offer in Boots for £9.96 or something like that and I thought, this is a bargain - I'm going to get it and I'm going to love it because as everyone knows, St Tropez is one of the best selling and most well known tanning brands - because their products are amazing......... minus this, one for me anyway.
The directions are too apply in the shower when the shower is off, to wet skin, allow to sit for 3 minutes and then rinse it off with just water - no soap. As I rarely have my legs out, I usually only manually tan the top half of my body - so I tried this method out on my legs and in total I have used it four times - my legs have no changed colour - which is a little to be honest because I am so pale I honestly thought there would have been some kind of noticable difference but sadly not. I'm not sure why this is the case, maybe it takes to different areas of the body differently or maybe it's just my skin, who knows...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the honest review about this! I was considering it but I will definitely stay away

    ReplyDelete