Saturday 14 November 2015

My Go to Pale Makeup

For me personally, I find it really hard to get a flawless look when I do decide to go pale - which now is quite often - but this is because that I hadn't found a foundation that gave me the coverage that I needed especially for my red cheeks, but now I've found two *jumps up and down with excitement* and these are the No7 Airbrush Away foundation in Calico and the L'Oreal True Match foundation in 1N Ivory. These two foundations are literally the best foundation I have found for pale skin and seeing as I love them so much, I figured I would share with you all the face products I love using with them both :)

Here I am wearing the L'Oreal True Match foundation


Primer: The tried and true Maybelline Baby Skin Poreless Primer
Concealer: No7 Under Eye concealer in the shade 10 and Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the shade 10
Contour: Freedom Cotour Stick in Fair and Makeup Revolution Contour Palette
Blush: Benefit Dandelion, No7 Cranberry crush, Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in Soft candy and Max Factors Creme Puff Blush in \Gorgeous Berries
Highlight: Rimmel Good to Glow in Notting Hill Glow and MUA highlighter in Iredescent Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment