Wednesday 2 December 2015

No7 Ultimate Eye Palette


No7 for me, has some of the best Christmas presents on the market - with a wide range of items for both men and women and varying prices, everyone can afford to get someone something they'll truely love and along with Boots' amazing 3 for 2 Mix and Match across their Christmas range - you're spoilt for choice and you can even get yourself something as well!

So with that being said, I decided to treat myself to something when I was buying presents for other people and I decided to pick up the Ultimate Eye Palette which retails at £20 and as it was the cheapest, I got it for free!


This palette is absoloutely gorgeous! With 20 shades mixed between mattes, shimmers and satins - there is so much versatility within this palette, not to mention how gorgeous and versatile the shades are themselves - you can go daytime glam, evening glam or full on glam on the rocks.
If you are looking for a lovely affordable present for someone or something for yourself - you should definitely check out No7's range

No comments:

Post a Comment