Tuesday 1 March 2016

Going Out Makeup

I went out for a nightout with my boyfriend on Saturday and it was the first time I'd been since before Christmas so I wanted to go full glam with my make-up so I thought I would share it with you 

This was the look I created - it's very smokey on the eyes with big lashes, the face is quite flawless with a defined contour and bronzed cheeks with quite a pink blush to the cheeks, I also kept the lips a nudey pink shade.



These are all of the products I used to create this look;
Primer: No7 Airbrush Away
Foundation: No7 Airbrush Away in Deeply Honey
Concealer: Freedom Pro Correct and Conceal palette, Bourjois City Radiance in 01
Contour: Freedom Cream Contour Palette, Makeup Revolution Contour Palette
Bronzer: No7 Dual Bronzer Compact
Blush: L'Oreal Blush Sculpt in Soft Rosy
Highlight: Feedom Highlight Palette and Bourjois Bronzer
Brows: Freedom Brow Pomade in Ebony and Rimmel Brow Gelin Dark Brown
Eyes: Rimmel Eyeshadow Primer, Max Factor Eyeshadow Palette, Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner
Lashes: N7 Lash Curler, No7 Velvet Lash Mascara and Eyelure False Lashes in No100
Lips: Collection Lip Liner and Maxfacotr Lipfinity in Pearly Nude
L'Oreal Infallible Setting Spray to ensure it lasts all night

No comments:

Post a Comment