Wednesday 17 February 2016

Kylie Jenner Dupes?

I am a huge fan of Kylie Jenner's Lip range and signature lip colours and when I seen that she was releasing her kits I was pretty excited - but living in Northern Ireland it is incredibly difficult to get your hands on these kinds of products from higher end brands - so I decided to go on a hunt to try and find some lip products that could be a dupe for the Kylier Jenner Lip Kits and I think I have found them *squeals*

And they are the....... Max Factor Lipfinity Lip Colours
 I found three shades which I think are the perfect dupes for Kylie Jenners lip colours - they are a liquid lipstick which dries to a matte finish, but with the clear balm to put on top it adds a very nice sheen and makes them very moisturising an long lasting.They aren't drying and are very comfortable and for only £10.99 they are reasonably affordable from your local drugstore. The only "problem" I guess you could say is that you don't get a lot of product, I would say only 1/3 of the packaging is the product and the rest is the brush - and within each set you get a balm - I would have preferred to have had more product for the £10.99 and then been able to buy the balm seperately (which you can actually do) instead of paying £10.99 each time and getting another balm and hardly any product.


No comments:

Post a Comment