Thursday 9 May 2013

Drugstore Haul :)

So I went shopping yesterday, the main reason was because I just dyed my hair and I wanted to find some new hair care products to help me maintain the shine and softness.
While I was shopping I ended up getting a few other products - don't worry, I didn't get all that much :)


I do have a bit of problem with blackheads, especially around my nose so I  decided to test this out and maybe do a review on it also it it turns out to be good! :)




 I actually purchased the John Frieda shine spray first as it was only £2, but then I seen the Tony&Guy was on sale also for £2 so I decided to get it too... cheeky :)

This was the only hair mask I was able to find in savers.. Dove is a very good brand for their deodorant and moisturiser so I'm hoping this is good! If so I'll do a review.. plus it smells amazingggg! :) 


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment