Friday 31 May 2013

30 Things about Me :D

1. I'm the youngest within my family :)
2. I have two sisters and one brother :)
3. I HATE bacon.. eww 
4. My favourite fruit is grapes :)
5. My favourite vegetable is sprouts :)
6. I have an unhealthy obsession with Liam Neeson 
7. I have never been on holiday
8. I've never been on a plane or boat :(
9. My worst habit is picking 
10. I have an unhealthy amount of scars due to number 9 lol
11. When I had to get stitches on my forehead I hid in the bathroom and refused to come out until my dad bribed me with sweets :)
12. My nickname in school was giggity
13. My favourite flowers are roses
14. My favourite animal are big cats (cheetahs, lions etc)
15. My favourite Disney film is The Lion King
16. I have never seen Cinderella
17. I LOVE reading
18. I would love to be a Make up artist
19. I love photos because of the memories :) my friends always shouted at me for taking me when we were out 
20. My first pet was a goldfish named crystal
21. I HATE johnny long legs (daddy long legs) they're creepy f***ers
22. My favourite colours are black and green
23. My art teacher threw half of my work out because she thought I was getting someone else to draw them for me.. I redrew them in front of her and proved her wrong :)
24. I was suspended only once from school
25. I cannot save money, I spend every single penny.. it's shameful
26. I live out in the countryside :)
27. I'm in a relationship :)
28. I have never had a house party :O my parents never leave...
29. I'm a hoarder :( I keep everything and never have any room for the new stuff
30. I would love to be naturally sunkissed brown, instead of milk bottle white 


:) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment