Friday 19 July 2013

Review - Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation

I got this foundation a few weeks ago in Superdrug. The packaging immediately caught my attention - it was simple but yet colourful and bold. I bought it for £10.99, which isn't that bad, but it is a step up from Rimmel and the shade was 51 Vanilla.
There are three pigments within the foundation, each of which correct imperfections
1. Yellow pigments - to correct dark circles
2. Mauve pigments - to correct a dull complexion
3. Green pigments - to correct redness
It also states to give a Flawless complexion for up to 16 hours


So to get started on the review - the foundation is a nice consistency, though you will have to shake it before use to thicken it as it was quite watery when I first tested it. I would say it has a medium but build-able coverage as it did help hid my dark circles and added some brightness to my complexion, but as I have quite a lot of redness on my cheeks I had to add more foundation in order to correct it.

I didn't wear the foundation for up to 16 hours as I was only busy for about 3 or 4, but in that time the foundation still looked as good as it had when I first put it on, granted a bit wore off around my nose due to scratching etc. but that's to be expected. 
I would recommend that if you have oily skin you would need to set it with a powder but if you have dry skin then the dewy finish with look great, though you may still want to set with powder along the T zone, or anywhere you may get oily in the hot weather. 


Overall, your getting what you paid for. The foundation is great, gives a nice coverage and a nice finish and would be great for days were you don't want to wear much make-up. It does correct and perfect and I will be purchasing it again :)











No comments:

Post a Comment