Friday 2 January 2015

Make-up Items I got for Christmas

I thought I would do an individual post on the make-up items I received at Christmas :)


These are all of the beauty items I received, as you can see, I did get some new brushes from realTechniques and ecotools - which I adore.
I also got the Naked palette from Urban Decay - I had to get it, I have the second and third so it was a must for this one - I love it
I got the Naked Illuminated highlighter from Urban Decay - it is absolutely gorgeous, by far my favourite highlighter 
I then got the Smash Box Photo Finish Primer - I love this, I used on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Eve and it is wonderful 
Finally I got a mini eye shadow palette from No7, the colours in this palette are gorgeous and so it shte packaging. In the picture it looks pink but it is more rose gold - beautiful.

I will be going more in depth with all of these products along with my thoughts so keep an eye out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment