Tuesday 16 February 2016

Valentines Day Make-up and Outfit

I thought I would give you's a look at the outfit I wore on Valentines Day including my make-up as I know I love looking at other people's outfits and make-up for special occasions :)


Jumper: NewLook
Jeans: NewLook
Boots: Primark

Primer: No7 Airbrush Away
Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow in Punjab
Concealer: Bourjois City Radiance
Bronzer: L'Oreal Infallible Sculpt cream contour in Light/Medium, Make-up Revolution Matte Bronzer
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte in Translucent
Blush: L'Oreal Blush Sculpt in Soft Rosy
Highlight: No7 Shimmering Glow Palette
Brows: Freedom Brow Pomade in Ebony
Eyeliner: Rimmel Exaggerate liquid eyeliner
Macsara: No7 Velvet Lash
Lips: Barry M Lip Liner
L'Oreal Infallible Setting Spay to finish off the look

No comments:

Post a Comment