Tuesday 16 February 2016

Valentines Day

Valentines Day is a day that I personally love - it's a day that you can spoil your loved one and show them just how much you love them and there's nothing better than that. 
My Valentines Day was quite relaxed and chilled, but on the 13th I decided to book me and the boyfriend away for a night and to also see Deadpool VIP style that night because I know how much he wanted to see it. But we also done some shopping in Belfast throughout the day to kill some time before we went to Nandos and the cinema so I figured I would show you what I picked up :)



Victoria Square in Belfast was beautiful as well, it has lovely Valentines Decorations up and some mucis playing in the background which was unusual but lovely


Lee also surprised me with some gifts which I was not expecting at all as he bought me a car back in January - I'm so lucky <3



I hope you all had an amazing and happy Valentines Day

No comments:

Post a Comment