Tuesday 21 October 2014

First Impression - L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Magic Blur



 
Today has been the first time I have tried this product, and already by just a first impression I am really impressed. It is said to be an instant skin smoother, it instantly erases the appearance of wrinkles, pores and imperfections. 
On the first application I noticed it had made my face so soft - it has the same sort of consistence as Benefit's The Porefessional - except this one is white. It immediately made my skin look so much brighter and minised my pores on my nose amazingly well and just generally made my skin look so much better. 
It made my make-up look flawless and it has lasted all day, even throughout the heat and with me rubbing my nose and touching my face etc.
Overall, this product is wonderful, it's my now favourite primer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment