Monday 20 October 2014

Product Review - Rimmel Provocalips

The main reason I bought this product was because my friend recommended it to me... but I must say, I'm not impressed.
The shade I picked was Skinny Dipping and overall, I think the packaging is lovely and simple and the idea is great, but for me, it didn't do what it said on the tin - the Step 1, which is the colour was grand, it was really pigmented and quite shiny and it wasn't sticky or anything, but when I applied Step 2, the Lock & Shine, it literally took away all of the shine and made the product matte and it also made my lips feel quite sticky. 
I do love the colour from this product and maybe I just got a dodgey one? So i may risk trying a different colour or something, but if I do use Skinny Dipping in future, I won't be using Step 2.




No comments:

Post a Comment