Tuesday 21 October 2014

Product Reviews - No7 Colour Calming Primer & No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation

For once I have decided to do a photo step by step guide on this kind of review - foundations and primers etc. I may look a bit scary so I apologise.. but lets get into it!

So this is me with no make up one - foundation, concealer, primer etc. I did decide to leave my brows and eyeliner on etc as this review is just about the two products mentioned above in the title.
But as you can see, I am very pale, I have quite a lot of freckles, quite a bit of reddness of my cheeks, a few spots and what not. Beautiful


I then used the No7 Colour Calming Primer in Green, as it conteracts and corrects any redness that is on the skin, and after one layer, there is a huge difference! My skin doesn't look as red, it looks brighter and much more healthier.


I then applied my No7 Beautifully Matte foundation in Cool Beige and after one layer, my skin looks flawless! It has completely evened out my skin tone and has given me excellent coverage - there is no redness, no freckles, no spots - my skin looks wonderful and matte which I also love.
Excuse the fact my face is lighter than my neck, the flash washed the colour out quite a bit - it matches in real life :)


I then just finished my make up as I normally would and this is the finished look :)


 Overall, I think these products are amazing! They're really affordable, excellent quality and by far my favourite pair of products to use together as they work wonderfully.


No comments:

Post a Comment