Thursday 2 April 2015

Max Factor CC Colour Corrector


I bought this along with the Max Factor Liquid Illusion Foundation which I have done a review on which you can find here
This product retails for £8.99 - which I think is pretty reasonable considering how well of a job it does. I picked up the Under eye corrector because I do find it quite difficult to find a concealer which conceals them, and I know they may not look that bad in the picture, but they are a bit darker in real life. It has a slight yellow tone which helps to counteract the blue hue in my under eye circles really well.
 So the main reason I got this, was to layer it, they way I wear it is, I apply it after my primer and before my foundation and then once my foundation is applied I use my Maybelline age rewind concealer. I find that layering it like this really helps to add the coverage I need without it being cakey. It is incredibly easy to blend out and it doesn't make my under eye feel dry like I've experienced with other "crayon" type concealers. It is also really brightening which I love and it helps to highlight the area.


You can see that my under eye circles have been concealed and they are a lot brighter and awake looking
 I do really love this concealer and I use it everyday - when I wear make-up and even without make-up, so I will definitely be trying a few more of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment