Thursday 23 April 2015

Spring/Summer Makeup Shopping

So I may have gotten a little excited when I got paid.... I have been dying to get some new makeup and with lack of money rolling in - you can be well assured that when I got a decent amount, I may have went a little overboard. But ah well, it's done now :)

I picked up quite a few things from Superdrug as they were having a 3 for 2 on all of their makeup - and offers just ruin my bank account. But I picked up 3 of the single eyeshadows from Revlon, a Rouge Edition Velvet liquid lipstick from Bourjois, Makeup Revolution Setting spray and blush, a Barry M contour kit and two lottie london make up brushes

I then picked up two of the Tanya Burr lip glosses from Gordon's Chemist 

And finally, I got the most amazing, perfect, clean Spring/Summer bag ever! I got this from Newlook and it is amazing! Its rucksack and it's mine <3

2 comments:

  1. The white summer bag is so very cute. Your blog is great, keep on writing :) xo
    thawingheartsx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete