Wednesday 8 April 2015

Rimmel - Rita Ora Spring Collection


As you can see I only have five from the collection and I absoloutely love them! The colours I have are, Rain Rain Go Away which is a really muted pastel grey shade, Peachella which is a lovely peach shade, Daisy Days is a really lovely lemon shade - I know it doesnt look it in the photo but thats just the instagram filter, Sweet Retreat which is a lovely pastel baby pink and Wild-er-Ness which is a gorgeous lilac shade.
The colours are all pastel/spring shades which are gorgeous, the pigment is also lovely and the colour comes out really well and opaque on the nails.
The one thing I don't like is the brush, it is almost tapered as some of the bristles are short on the outside and longer in the middle so it makes the initial application a little streaky, so you do need to apply 2/3 coats - but other than that, I love these and you should really check them out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment