Wednesday 13 May 2015

Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit


I'm a little on the fence about this product, there are things that I like and things that I don't. I like the packaging, I think it's really cute, it's not too bulky and it's a good size to take with you if you were going travelling. I like the colour and the tones of the products, they're quite cool toned which I like and there's a very gradual shade difference, it's not to harsh between the bronze shade and the contour shade which makes for a really natural contour. They also blend really nice and look very natural.

What I don't like, is the smell. When I first bought it I thought i was maybe just the packaging or the wee bit of plastic that protects the powders - but now I think it is the actual product which is pretty off putting for me as it doesn't smell the best, though you can't smell if when it's on your face so I guess it's not too bad and when I bought it was on offer for about £5.99 I think, so I can't really complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment