Wednesday 20 May 2015

Lottie London



These brushes have only been in my local Superdrug for about a month and when they had a three for two across everything, I decided to add these to the offer. I love new make-up brushes and nothing can beat my realTechniques ones, but I do really like these.
They have quite a selection of brushes and the two I picked up were the blush brush and the tan brush (bronzer). They are incredibly soft and apply the products really nice and evenly distribute it. I also love the packaging, its really cute and girly, the only thing I would say though is, the blush brush, should've been the pink one instead of the blue one, that's my only beef with this.
So all in all, I do really like these and I'm intending to purchase some more from the collection

No comments:

Post a Comment