Sunday 10 May 2015

Weekend Away - Birmingham

As strange as this may sound, I have never been to England, ever. I have always wanted to visit and explore but the opportunity had never came up until my boyfriend's Dad's Wedding and we were able to go from Friday to Tuesday. It was a great experience and it was a little overwhelming - there are just so many people and they were all quite frankly, a little bit rude haha but anyways, it was a great experience. 

We didn't do anything extravagant but we did go to Greggs and The Bull Ring Shopping Center and oh my God, Greggs is to die for, the cupcakes and buns all looked amazing and they were so cheap s well! And the Bull Ring was just something else, it was huge and there was so many shops I was just blown away...

The wedding was also a beautiful ceremony - the bride and groom looked wonderful and the eveneing do was also really great, it was very laid back and fun and the food was delicious which is always a bonus :)

My cupcake from Greggs :)

A jelly bean Bull in Selfridges in the Bull Ring


Figurines from Forbidden Planet 

My Boo and I at the evening do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment