Thursday 25 June 2015

Maybelline dream Flawless Nude Foundation


I purchased this foundation a while ago and I have worn it quite a number of times but I've never gotten around too reviewing it so, here it it.
This product retails for £8.99 in Superdrug and Boots and I got the shade 10 Ivory
The packaging is quite small and sleek and I love how it's in a glass bottle. It comes with a "dropper" 
type thing which to be honest, isn't my cup of tea but I can make do. 
The foundation itself is very light weight and has a water consistency to it which makes it very blendable, it doesn't feel heavy or cakey on the skin and it is definitely buildable to a medium to full coverage. It feels very natural and lets your skin breath and adds a nice glow to the skin
(Left to Right) No make-up - One layer of foundation, with two layers on the cheek area for extra coverage
























Overall, I do really like this foundation - its inexpensive, it has great coverage and it feels wonderful on the skin, I will definitely be purchasing another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment