Tuesday 2 June 2015

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation & Concealer




Maybelline is a great drugstore brand - it's affordable, it has a huge range of products and has been around for years! For me personally, the Fit Me range is my favourite - I love the foundation and concealer. 
The foundation retails for £9.99 which is the standard drugstore price for a foundation. It has a smooth texture - it feels lovely and moisturising on the skin and makes the skin look healthy and dewy and it also has an SPF of 18. As the texture is smooth, it is very easy to blend and it doesn't appear cakey or anything like that. I picked up the shade 220 Natural Beige as I like to wear this foundation with tan and it matches my tan very well, though there are 18 shades altogether in the collection so choosing a shade to match you would be fairly easy.
The concealer retails for £5.99 which is also a very good price. It has quite a light and smooth texture which makes it very easy to blend and smooth over any fine lines around the eye area - and it also helps to brighten the under eye are as well. It does have good coverage so I also like to use this on blemishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment