Tuesday 3 March 2015

Jessica GELeration


A few weeks I completed a training course in Jessica GELeration - which is a Gel polish. The training was brilliant, the girls was so insightful and explained everything so that first timers, would be able to follow on with ease and would understand each product and what it's for etc.
The training lasted about 5 hours as it was quite a big class and there were only two trainers so it did take a while to get through everyone and watch everyone do each step. 
We were also offered the training and a kit for a very good price - it was £80 which is a bargain! Below is a picture of the kit and everything we got in it


In the kit we got the Clarify, Erase, Buffer, Nail Shaper, Build, Prep, Start, Finish and a coloured polish. Below is a picture I done of my toes using the colour


This is the lamp which I bought from Sally's in order to do my Gel polish - it's black and I love it!

Jessica is a brilliant brand - not only do they want to provide us with excellent products, they want to help us make our nails the best they can be - which is why each product contains natural vitamins to help nail growth and health. They also have specific products to go with different nail types and problems. 
I really do love this brand, and I intend to buy a lot more colours from them :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great kit and the nail polish color is pretty!

    ReplyDelete