Tuesday 31 March 2015

Sleek Face Form

I'm going to be honest and say I haven't tried that many Sleek products, I only have two of their lipsticks but I have heard so many good things about them and their products, and when I seen that they had this product in the shade I wanted (Medium) I knew I had to get it.
This product retails for £9.99 and can be found in larger Superdrug Stores

The first thing I fell in love with was the packaging, I love the matte black with the shiny Sleek on the front, it makes it look and feel expensive and sophisticated.




The pigmentation of this palette is wonderful, as they are powders I was a bit weary that they might be a bit chalky, but they are very smooth and glide on and give a wonderful pay off. I will be honest and say that I don't really use the blush shade, as I don't think I would be able to pull it off, at least not until summer where I want to look very bronzed and sunkissed, but other than that, I really do love this palette and for £9.99 you can't go wrong!






No comments:

Post a Comment