Friday 13 March 2015

Maybelline Super Stay 24 Colour - Review

From top to bottom - Always Crimson, Red Alert and Soft Taupe

Step 1 - The colour 

Step 2 - The Balm 

I bought one of these a few weeks ago which I had show in one of my haul posts, and I absolutely loved it. The first colour I got was Always Crimson 575 and I wore it none stop thanks to the beautiful Youtuber Amanda Ensing who sported this kind of lip colour a few times in her videos and on her instagram - it's the perfect deep red/brown shade and it also made my teeth so white. Because I loved it so much, I decided to go for a classic red shade so I got Red Alert 560. And the final shade I have is Soft Taupe 615 which I love love love! The reason I wanted something of this shade is because I have seen so many Youtube videos which hosts Limecrime's Velvetine in Cashmere and I thought this shade from Maybelline was the perfect dupe!

I really do adore these products, they retail for £7.99 in Superdrug and Boots, the colour payoff is phenomenal - and it the product is also very build-able, the lasting power of these is also amazing, I wore Always Crimson the other day for around 9 hours and I didn't have to top up once - it's amazing. I also love how it has the two steps - the balm is so moisturising and feels lovely on the lips without making them sticky.
I would highly recommend this product, it's a 10/10 for me! And below is just a picture of how Soft Taupe looks on the lips :)


2 comments:

  1. Looks lovely on you!! Do you find these flake off at any point in the day? Most long-wear lip colors tend to do that to me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't necessarily flake off, after a few hours you can see it wearing off at the inside of your lips but that's just because of eating and drinking etc. but there are no flakes when it wears off :)

      Delete