Friday 13 March 2015

Revlon Lip Butters

I absolutely adore Revlon Lip Butters – although to be fair it took me a while to actually get into them. I bought my first one a way last year and it was in the shade Cupcake 055, and it didn’t really do me any favours – it didn’t flatter my skin tone and made my teeth look more on the yellow side which is not flattering. But the past month or so, I have really been loving them and I have bought 6 shades in total so far, which are (from left to right) Crème Brulee 095, Peach Parfait 025, Strawberry Shortcake 080, Macaroon 096, Berry Smoothie 050 and Candy Apple 035.I love everything about these products, the packaging – it’s simple but effective, the texture is incredibly smooth and moisturising, the colour payoff is brilliant and buildable, even the smell is good and for the price, they’re hard to beat!
I would highly recommend these, if you haven't tried them already!



No comments:

Post a Comment