Wednesday 9 December 2015

Favourite Winter Lipsticks

Winter is a great time to start experimenting with different lipstick colours and for me, being able to alter the look of your makeup by only changing one small aspect of it is something I really love and enjoy doing - so in this post I'm going to share with your 5 of my favourite lipsticks for Winter.

 These are my top 5 lipsticks for Winter and from left to right they are;
No7 Pillarbox Red
Revlon Va Va Violet
Rimmel Kate Moss 48
Avon Frozen Rose
Maybelline Tantalizing Taupe
These lipticks are perfect for winter as they are all, non drying and very moisturising and creamy on the lips, the pigmentation lasts all day and the wear of each is great in all weather conditions - I've never had any smudge or run in the rain or cold weather which is always good and the colours themselves are perfect for winter season.
 

What are your favourite lipstick for Winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment