Thursday 17 December 2015

Top Winter Skincare Products

Coming into the Winter months can be quite harsh on your skin, and here in Northern Ireland, it is very cold and wet and just horrible at this time of the year - so I need products that can help reduce my dry skin, hydrate my skin and add a bit of radiance - and with these products I achieve that.


No7 Beautiful Skin Radiance Exfoliator 
 I have only been trying this product for maybe 2 weeks now maybe every other day and I really like it. Everytime I use it my skin feels so much softer and looks so much healthier adding a really like natural glow to my skin - it's also quite gentle on my skin so it doesn'y affect my sensitivity and there is little to no fragrance.
Soap and Glory Scrub Your Nose In It
I've been using this product for a good few months now, maybe 2 or 3 just as a more intensive exfoliating treatment as compared to the No7 one - it is quite strong and almost has a tingling sensation to the skin - but I've noticed that when I do leave it on for a few minutes it really helps to clean out my pores, especially around my nose and leaves my skin feeling baby soft and clean. On the downside though, it does leave my skin feeling quite tight but once I moisturise my skin is back to normal.
No7 Beautiful Skin Hydration Mask
I've has this mask for a good few months now and it's still going strong - I really love this product, it's probably the best facial mask I've used. Its quite thick and creamy in texture and it has almost a cooling effect which really helps to tone down on my redness and it leaves my skin feeling and looking so soft, healthy and hydrated - especially coming into these winter months this is exactly what I need, I would highly recommend it!
No7 Beautiful Skin Overnight Radiance Boost
I would use this product only maybe once or twice or week, it really depends on how my skin is looking and feeling, but I would apply this before I go to bed and a few minutes after I have moisturised just to ensure that I don't layer it over and it can't be absorbed properly into my skin. I really love how this product makes my skin look in the morning - its really radiant and fresh and exactly what I need for my skin.

2 comments:

  1. N7 is one of my favourite skincare brands! Their products are always so effective and very affordable. :) <3 From your list, I've only tried the Exfoliator. It was brilliant, and surprisingly gentle on the skin! x Following you on bloglovin' <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only recently started since maybe June and I'm now a dedicated fan 😀 and thank you for the support ❤

      Delete