Friday 4 December 2015

No7 Advent Calender

For Christmas, I decided to give myself an extra wee treat and when the No7 Advent Calender came out in my local Boots store - I decided to snatch it right up and so far it has not disappointed!
The packaging itself is gorgeous, with pink and purple and with gorgeous gold and silver detailing - it has that special Christmas feeling.


When you open it up, you have quite an impressive sight - with three panels each with different sized numbered doors on each, you are sure to be excited! The colour theme is consitent throughout which I love, with the gold and silver accentuated to give even more of that Christmas feel.
There are a total of 25 doors which is amazing and super exciting.


If you are interested in seeing what I get each day, I am doing a #25daysofchristmas on my instagram where I post a picture of each of the items I get each day :)
 Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment