Friday 4 December 2015

Freedom Pro Strobe Cream Kit

Coming into the winter months, you want your skin to look it's best and for me, using creams gives me that. I especially love using cream contours as it adds natural definiton to the face which is perfect for everyday wear and to achieve this I have been using the Freedom Pro Strobe Cream Kit which is available at Superdrug and retails for £10. 
Included in the kit you get the cream contour palette which has three cream highlight shades and three cream bronzer shades as well as their strobe brush


I absoloutely adore this kit - the creams are so pigmented and creamy that they literally glide on and blend like a dream and still have the pigmentation to give a defined/highlighted look with little product, as a little does go a long way. The brush is also really, because of the shape, I wouldn't use it with the highlight shades as its a bit too rectangular, but it is perect for fitting into the hollows of the cheeks, the bridge of the nose and along the forehead.
It also lasts all day especially when set with a powder - it doesn't budge - which I was wary off when I first applied it because they are so creamy.

From Top to Bottom - Highlight Shade, Yellow shade, Pink Shade, light contour shade, dark contour, medium bronze shade

No comments:

Post a Comment