Thursday 22 August 2013

Nail Polish

I know I'd usually post daily but I seem to be having a "blogger's block," in other words, I don't know what to blog about! I'm trying to get everything ready for starting college on the 2nd so I'm a little bit overwhelmed at the minute. But last night I was in a sorting mood and I was going through all of my make-up and polish etc when I noticed - I have quite a lot of nail polish lol. I would generally paint my nails every two weeks or so, so I was a little surprised when I seen how many I have! I think overall I have around 50-60  but the majority are blacks and neutrals with a few colours thrown in - so in this post I just wanted to show you some of the coloured polishes I own :) 



4 comments:

  1. Great post! Check out my polish review and let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok thanks! I'm nail polish shopping around trying to find a good brand that actually can last lol

      Delete
    2. Barry M one's are great especially the Gelish range :) I'm not sure if the US has that brand though :/

      Delete