Tuesday 27 August 2013

Smelling Good

Now it's no big secret that everyone wants to smell good. I mean, who wouldn't? And for me, smelling good is part of my daily ritual - I have to smell nice - if I don't think I smell nice or have the right smell for a certain occasion - I won't leave the house, which I know it a tad dramatic - but still, it has to happen!

I'm a big lover of perfume - especially Benefits So Hooked on Carmella - but I also love body sprays. Impulse is an amazingggg brand for body sprays - they range from light and floral - to sweet and sexy which I really like. They have a good range for different occasions and also for day and night...but one day when I was in Boots, I came across their Natural Collection body sprays, I immediately fell in love. At that time I though I had only purchased one, the Vanilla scented one which I absolutely adore - but somewhere along the way I forgot about it until recently when I was in boots and seen the collection again it reminded me I had one, but this time there were so many other scents that sounded amazing so I decided to pick a few of them up. They were on offer for buy 2 get the third free so I thought, "What the heck."
..
..
These sprays are my new found love. They smell amazing. The last all day. They go with any occasion and are suitable for any time of the day, or night. They're also really reasonably priced, they're only £2.00! 
If your like me and love to smell good, I would highly recommend these products! 





No comments:

Post a Comment