Sunday 11 August 2013

Product Rave

I am a huge believer in drugstore make-up - literally everything I buy is either from the drugstore or from online so I love to try new products which are at a reasonable price. 
The brand MUA are probably one of the cheapest brands in the drugstore and I love their products! Not only are they extremely affordable (although I will say they have upped their price on their new products) and the quality is phenomenal - ranging from their lipsticks to their eyeshadows. So when I seen that they had a new range out Undress your Skin I had to try some of it.

The first product I got was an eyeshadow palette - Undress Me Too and this was £4.00. As soon as I seen this product I had to get it. The colours looked amazing and I was immediately drawn to them because they were very neutral shades which are suitable for day or night. 
 The majority of the shadows are quite shimmery and there are a few mattes in there as well. The pigmentation of these are amazing as I've said before and they are also very easy to blend and I love the fact that they have a matte black especially. 


The next product I got was a highlighter. This is because it is more of a sheen highlighter that doesn't add any extra colour onto the skin it only highlights it which I really like. I believe this was around £3 but you can check the superdrug website and check. The sheen this highlighter gives is really nice - it gives a very natural and dewy finish to skin 

 I know in the photo is looks kind of pink but I can assure you that it doesn't leave a pink sheen on the skin. I love this product - I would use it daily and also for nights out - it's very versatile

I will definately be purchasing more from this new range - the quality is great and you can't beat the price, what's not to love?
:)

2 comments:

  1. The eyeshadow palette colors would also work great in the fall! Check out my blog sometime.

    http://plovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete