Monday 19 August 2013

School/College

I know it's coming up to the start of another school year so I just thought I'd share what has been happening and what I will be doing. 
So last year, I started college. I was very excited about it and my course which was a HND in Applied Biology - I thought that by completing this I would be able to go on and do Zoology - but I was wrong and this course definitely wasn't for me. Even though it says Applied Biology, there was also a lot of chemistry, physics and maths involved - I was only interested in the Biology and Biochemistry... so I left that course before the year was up and spent the rest of my time trying to find a job and decide what I wanted to do with my life.
I've always loved beauty and make-up. On nights out I would be the designated person to do everyones, I even done my own formal make-up and nails, my sisters formal make-up and my other sisters graduation make-up.. it has been a big part of my life and I love it - so I decided to apply and....
..
..
..
..
I GOT IN! :)

I am honestly so excited to be starting a new chapter, so to speak, and doing something that I love and adore! :)
I will keep you's posted on how the course goes and the uniform and kits etc. so keep and eye out for that :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Rachel! Always reach for the stars, I wish you the best on your new life chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm so happy to get the chance to do something I love :)
    x

    ReplyDelete