Wednesday 25 September 2013

Autumn Tag

Hey all! I seen this tag on Pilar's page over at plovesfashion - and because she said she tagged anyone who wanted to do it, I thought why not? 
So... lets get started! :)

1. Favourite thing about autumn?
My absolute favourite thing about autumn is definitely the falling of the leaves! I walk home a lot of the time after college and I love when there's a slight breeze and a few leaves fall around me - I also love the crunch when you walk on them :)

2. Favourite Drink?
My favourite drink is Black Cherry Hot Chocolate

3. Favourite scent/candle?
I love any scent that is cinnamon :)

4. Best Lipstick?
This season I'm definitely going for deep plums and reds

5. Favourite go to colour for the eyes?
I love purples and reds

6. Favourite music to listen too?
I don;t have a specific type of music I like to listen too - I listen to all :)

7. Favourite outfit to wear?
I love wet look leggings, a faux fur jacket and a nice t-shirt

8. Autumn Treat?
Ehm, I don't really have one lol 

9. Favourite place to be?
Forest Park :)

I hope you like and I tag everyone who wants to do it! :)



4 comments:

  1. Great post! I never really know whos been tagged or not so I just leave it open for everyone lol. Btw happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's the best way to do it! lol and thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Great tag post :) I have done this one on my blog too x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete