Monday 16 September 2013

Bedroom Decor

My sister had moved out a few months ago so obviously, I decided to take her room because it's a lot bigger than my old one - which I shared with my other sister.
Basically, I had to keep her furniture (sad face) but I did get to repaint and jazz it up to suit my style so to speak - I also got cute wee canvases which I adore and new curtains etc. etc. 
I do have a lot of clothes etc. so I think it was a wise decision keeping the furniture instead of buying new ones - the picture I have taken in a combo of each of the main features and because I used it on instagram and put it into a college, it might not be that easy to see but sure :)


The top image is of the back wall - I have two wardrobes (I did say I have a lot of clothes haha) and I also have my "bookcase" which is just a TV trolley type thing.
The bottom left is of the side wall where my mirror and drawers are - this holds my make-up, jewellery and trousers/t-shirts - along with three canvases above it
The bottom right is of the other side wall where my bed is - along with a bedside table where I'd usually set my book/kindle, phone etc and then there is a canvas beside it along with the window 

I know it's not that special, I was just very happy with the way it finally turned out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment