Thursday 19 September 2013

Kit Number 2 :D

Yesterday when I came home from college, there was ANOTHER package waiting there. I was so excited because I knew it was going to be my Eve Taylor Skincare Kit 
I personally, have never heard of Eve Taylor products before - but from looking at the products and testing them out in college - I'm now a huge fan. They each have different ingredients which each add something different to your skin and each have different properties and effects. 
The kit was £47.99 - which for a professional, high end brand and for 6 things, I though was pretty good.
The kit came with (from left to right)
- A soothing Cleanser with Cucumber and Lettuce 
- Soothing Toner with Lavender and Chamomile
- Soothing Masque with Aloe Vera and Camellia 
- Soothing Moisture Lotion with Comfrey and Lavender
- Facial Cleansing Brush
- An Eve Taylor bag to hold the products


No comments:

Post a Comment